Hampton Inn New Orleans Garden District
Hampton Inn New Orleans Garden District – A Sophisticated Hotel in New Orleans
Situated among the beautiful local architecture, historic southern mansions and oak-lined streets of the Garden District, the Hampton Inn New Orleans Garden District hotel offers everything needed for an exceptional stay in the Big Easy.
From convenient on-site amenities to an ideal location on the streetcar line, close to popular local attractions, our New Orleans Hampton Inn hotel combines old-world charm with contemporary luxuries to cater to your every need. Relax with quiet accommodations, and take advantage of:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- A complimentary hot breakfast buffet (6 – 10 a.m.), as well as complimentary On The Run breakfast bags
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Complimentary access to the online edition of USA TODAY
- Complimentary passes to Touro Hospital Fitness Center, located one block away
- A 420-square-foot meeting room
- A 24-hour business center
- An outdoor lap pool and courtyard area
- A complimentary tea and cheese reception every evening from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Close proximity to Magazine Street, Audubon Golf Course and downtown New Orleans
- Our 100% non-smoking hotel policy
- And more
As a guest of the Hampton Inn New Orleans Garden District, you can also enjoy an unforgettable lodging experience at a hotel near world-famous music, art and dining in Louisiana. Our hotel is just minutes from authentic New Orleans restaurants, as well as many popular attractions and landmarks, including:
- Bourbon Street
- The French Quarter
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Smoothie King Center (New Orleans Arena)
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Audubon Aquarium and Zoo
- Tulane University
- Loyola University
- And more
Catch a Pelicans home game at the Smoothie King Center; explore the wonders of nature at Audubon Aquarium and Zoo; or tour the beautiful campuses of Tulane or Loyola Universities. Whether you’re visiting the area for business or leisure, make time for all the exciting things to do in New Orleans during your trip.
Make reservations online to stay at our hotel in the Garden District of New Orleans, or contact us at (504) 899-9990 for more information about our property. We look forward to your stay with us!