Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center
Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center – An Ideal Hotel Near Ernest N. Morial
Located in the vibrant historic Arts & Warehouse District, across the street from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center offers luxurious accommodations within convenient walking distance to some of the most well-known attractions in New Orleans.
Housed in a historic landmark building, this thoughtfully restored property provides the perfect place to stay for convention attendees, in-house meeting guests, tour groups, cruise travelers, families and more.
The Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center features:
- 288 guest rooms (70 warehouse suites)
- 12,000 square feet of meeting facilities
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet (6 – 10 a.m.)
- Complimentary On The Run breakfast bags
- Complimentary access to the online addition of USA TODAY
- 24-hour Jump Start Fitness Center
- 24-hour Business Center
- Outdoor pool and courtyard
- Valet parking
- Convenient location in the Arts & Warehouse District, directly across the street from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and close to the Port of New Orleans Cruise Terminal
- Close proximity to Riverwalk Market Place, Louisiana Children’s Museum, Riverboat Cruises, National World War II Museum and near the Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- 100% non-smoking rooms with comfortable in-room features
Plus, enjoy historic features, including original hardwood flooring, exposed brick, high ceilings, eight-pane windows and a beautiful tower section.
Come experience authentic cuisine, world-class music, history and famous southern hospitality. Contact us today to book your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center. Call (504) 566-9990 or make reservations online.
Monday 08/03 20%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 70s.
Tuesday 08/04 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.